If you are a small electrical business or a sole trader then you may be eligible for a £150 voucher against any of our courses. Several candidates have successfully applied for this through ADVIZA and the local bucks trading organisation and we have been approved as a centre.
Login to Bucks Business First here: https://bbf.uk.com/business-support/virtual-adviser
Give us a call to discuss if you want to know more or are having trouble accessing or dont know what to do next. In any event please do not pay until you have registered with BBF, but you can call and reserve a place on a course.
The Bucks Skills Brokerage & £150 Reimbursement
Eligible companies will be an SME [249 FTE or less] with their registered business base /trading area in the county of Buckinghamshire.
Must provide a company’s house number or a UTR (Unique Tax Reference) number or failingthat an EDS.
Have received less than €200,000 in State Aid over the last three years.
It is one voucher per company.
State funded operations, such as Schools will not be eligible.
The process step by step:
Virtual Adviser / Online Diagnostic
- Log onto the 'virtual-adviser'https://bbf.uk.com/business-support/virtual-adviser
- If you aren’t already a member of Bucks Business First it will take 5 minutes to register, there are many business benefits of being a free member of BBF
- The next step is the Virtual Adviser diagnostic tool, which takes around 15 minutes, please remember to select ADVIZA to proceed to the subsequent voucher stage
- If you know how to answer all the details being asked of you accurately, your final report will be a more accurate profile of your business. However, if you do not have access to all answers (or is isn’t relevant to your type of business) please complete the best you can(including figures in the finance section) and work your way to the end – as you will still be able to receive the free adviser session and voucher
- Your detailed report will be emailed to you and downloadable as a pdf. The report aims to highlight your business strengths and areas where you could develop
Complimentary consultancy to meet your bespoke learning and development needs
- A Skills Adviser will call you to discuss your interests and priorities around how to develop your business further via learning new skills, training, coaching and development opportunities available. It is entirely bespoke, so the training can be a business function or as sector/industry specific course
- The impartial Skills Adviser can research suitable skills providers to meet your needs and present you with a tailored range of options, written within a skills development plan
- You will then need to make a decision about your preferred choice
- The skills adviser will then refer you (and the skills development plan) to the chosen trainer/coach or learning provider
- You can then go ahead with the booking and payment for the learning, training or coaching
- Provide the Skills Adviser with a copy of your paid invoice/receipt, along with completing our SD07 ‘where we should pay you’ form
- And we pay you back up to £150